Imagine that you divide aloe vera leaf into two parts and squeeze liquid out ofit. This liquid is considered the key product of the plant. Aloe vera juice was the first product that got the Certification of International Aloe Science Council.
When you read this article you will learn about ten benefits of drinking aloe vera juice daily and you’ll understand why it is called a healing plant.
10. It stimulates the activity of the intestines. This succulent plant has a positive effect on the functioning of the intestines, allowing you to remove toxins from the body easily and effectively. It also solves the problem of discomfort and pain connected with intestinal problems.
9. It promotes healthy digestion The health of the digestive system ensures the absorption of the nutrients contained in the foods we eat in the blood. Aloe vera juice is proved to promote the most efficient absorption of these substances, mainly of proteins, in the intestine.
8. It influences intestinal microflora Aloe Vera is able to regulate the work of many organs, and first of all the intestines, promoting normal functioning of bacteria colonies and fungi living in them. These microorganisms often feel imbalance and this natural liquid helps to restore it.
7. It has a positive influence on the skin At the moment of their birth, deep inside the epidermis, the skin cells are quite large and full of life. But in 21-28 days (normal skin), rising to the surface, they look pale. They turn into a thin and brittle layer of keratin, which is peeled in the end. Aloe juice contains the vital for the main cells nutrient that keeps the health of the skin and its ability to function effectively and also helps it look so beautiful.
6. It increases the fibroblasts activity. Fibroblasts are cells that are located in the skin and participate in the formation of certain fibres, such as collagen and elastin. These fibers give the skin its inherent structure and elasticity. This is fine from a cosmetic point of view, but moreover, the fibers are very important for wounds healing.
5. It has anti-virus actionAloe vera leaves are rich in polysaccharide (a long chain of sugar). It is able to protect us from attacks of different viruses, from simple ones that cause common diseases to more complex viruses.
4. It has anaesthetic and anti-inflammatory properties Among all the chemicals found in Aloe Vera, there are a few substances with analgesic and anti-inflammatory action, relieving the condition of those who suffer from the pains.
3.It’s a source of minerals. The list of minerals, contained in Aloe Vera, includes calcium, sodium, potassium, iron, chromium, magnesium, manganese, copper and zinc. The fact is that the plant grows in areas where the soil contains large amounts of these minerals, and its roots are able to absorb them and transmit to us in a more accessible form.
2. It’s an excellent source of vitamins. This beverage contains a number of different vitamins: A, C, E, folic acid, vitamins of group B, including a certain amount of vitamin B12 which rarely occurs to plants. Many of these vitamins are not stored in the body, and we should regularly receive them from the food that we eat.
1. It’s a natural drink improving our health. When we drink Aloe Vera juice, we get a whole bunch of vital components (most of them are absent in our food). This beverage is full of 19 out of the 20 essential amino acids and seven of the eight irreplaceable acids, which are simply not produced in the body.