Aloe is used for the treatment and prevention of many diseases. If you have decided to take advantage of this miracle plant (as it’s often called) you may face the problem where to take aloe vera juice.
There are two variants you can choose. You can either buy it in the shop or make your own juice at home. The latter is very simple to do.
So, how to make aloe vera juice. Cut lower leaves of the plant ( the one should be mature at the age of 3 years old and older). When they are cut, wash them with cooled boiled water thoroughly. Then chop the leaves with a blunt object (don’t use a knife) and filter the mixture with a gauze.
As a result, we get a certain amount of juice. This liquid is recommended to drink immediately after preparation as a few hours later it loses its healing properties. In case you want to save all the beneficial properties of this beverage you should preserve it in alcohol at the ratio of 4 to 1 (40g of juice to 10g of alcohol).
Drinking aloe vera juice is recommended in the following cases:
1. For the treatment of colds, bronchitis, lung disease. You need about 300 g of aloe juice, 200 g of honey, 50 g of alcohol, 700 g of red wine. All components are thoroughly mixed. Adults should take 1-2 tablespoons 25-30 minutes before a meal, the children who are not younger than 5 years are recommended to use 1 teaspoon 25-30 minutes before having a meal.
This remedy can be taken as a tonic beverage. Note that the mixture is stored in a cool, dark place for five – ten days.
2. You feel severe fatigue and weakness. You need 25 g of walnut kernels (chop), 15 g of honey, 50 g of aloeliquid, and juice of a quarter of a lemon (0,25). All the ingredients are carefully mixed and then allowed to brew for about 4 hours. Adults should take two tablespoons three times a day before meal.
It’s advised for children to take two teaspoons of this remedy for three times a day before meals. The mixture will help to regain strength after prolonged physical exertions, training, etc.
3. For detoxifying the body. Use this simple recipe to get rid of toxins in your organism. You need 0,5 kg of chopped aloe, 0.5 kg of butter, 0,5 kg of honey. All the ingredients are carefully mixed, then boiled within 20 min.
After cooling the mixture is ready to eat. It’s recommended taking the remedy together with milk three times before a meal (1 teaspoon of the mixture to a half glass of milk).
4. For the treatment of bronchitis, colds, diseases of the stomach, the liver and gall bladder.You will need honey (3/4 glass) chopped aloe. Mix all the ingredients and let them brew in a dark place for 3-4 days.
After 3-4 days add 750 g of red wine to this mixture and leave it for another two days. Take 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture 25-30 minutes before a meal.
5. For the treatment of stomach ulcer You need to blend 300 g of aloe vera liquid, 500 g of honey and 340 g of red wine. Mix the juice with honey and wine and draw it for 5-7 days in a bottle in a dark place. The mixture is taken 1 teaspoon 3 times a day 1 hour before meal for 5 days. Then you should have 5-day-break. The whole course of treatment lasts for 2-3 months.
Despite numerous useful properties of aloe vera juice there are a few contraindications you should pay attention to before drinking this beverage for the medical purposes. This medicinal beverage is contra-indicated for people who suffer from bleeding hemorrhoids, uterine bleeding and excessive menstruation, kidneys diseases and pregnancy.
Folk medicine warns that aloe can be an extremely useful plant and can save your health, but only with the observance of the rules of preparation and use.